Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sculpture Walk

I finally got around to uploading the camera today. This is how my work looked prior to the very large and aggressive storm that came through Perth. Don't really want to take any pics now.......only 6 pods came down, but lots are twisted up in the branches. The pods laid out in a colour aray, waiting to be hung.



I don't know why, but I keep making things objects which hang. I have learnt that it is very difficult to photograph well, a large scale hanging sculpture. These are about the closest I am going to get.



2 comments:

  1. They look amazing!! Sorry about the storm - I really hope most are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look pretty awesome hanging there - such a shame the storm damaged it as a whole. Is it still there and for how long?

    ReplyDelete