Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Exhibition Updates

Well what a difference a few days can make. My exhibition news has now gone from one to three!!! WOO HOO!!

My piece for the combined Feltwest / CAWA exhibition at MAC is nearly finished....will hopefully finish it this week and show some pics. Since joining WAFTA (God I feel like the acronym queen) I will be in another exhibition in August at the Moores Gallery in Freo and yesterday......I sent off my application for the Melville Art Awards. So now we have 2 exhibitions in May/June and one in August.

At least I have one nearly finished! The other two are causing me to loose sleep, their ideas keep running through my head....gotta get the first one finished first!!!

Have ordered some great books lately....gotta love Amazon! Richard Woldendorp is an amazing photographer here in Perth....google him and his books....they are simply stunning aerial views!

No comments:

Post a Comment