Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Michele Eastwood Workshop

OK, I know the picture is sideways, but I have uploaded it twice and can't change it......so just deal with it. Or turn your head sideways!

Today was day one with the fabulous Michele Eastwood and this is the beginning of my first stitched memory. This was Taj at Christmas 2008. Lets see how it turns out.
Now if it wasn't for going to Michele's today, I would not of found those great mags or the super adorable bunny!!! Michele is a true gem and wonderfully generous with her knowledge and skills.........something which can be hard to find. Her workshop is running for 6 weeks and I will keep posting my compositions throughout this time.

Michele is teaching at the Orange forum later this year.....how lucky am I to be in a class of 4!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment