Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Some people make your life go faster!

Have you ever noticed that some people make your life go faster? I have some amazing women in my life and today I was thinking about, how by just having them in my life, it seems to go so much quicker. I am never bored or lonely......there is always someone to talk to.....no matter how much you think you are bothering them, they always have the time to stop and chat, even if only for a few minutes.

I am truly blessed to have found such wonderful people. And as I quietly head towards 40, I understand what it honestly means to have good women in your life. I didn't get this until well into my 30's, but now I treasure it. The great thing is...you don't have to name names....they know who they are and they know I love them deeply! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment